Dear SLECoP Family –
We want to wish you, your colleagues and your families a truly wonderful holiday season. At TIES we are feeling such a profound sense of gratitude for the small part we played in the incredible work you accomplished with and for your communities scattered around the world. We value your tireless partnership in the work of forging very bright futures for all students.
The SLECoP has reached some incredible milestones in 2022! Among these are
- Launching the Leadership Coordinating Council (LC2)- Leadership of the SLECoP by the SLECoP
- Standing up the Strategic Advisory Council (SAC) – Top tier business and industry partners working to support the SLECoP in forging the future
- CHIPS and Science Act (https://science.house.gov/chipsandscienceact)
- The briefing book, compiled in connection with the $52 billion CHIPS and Science Act, lays out a strong case for how STEM Ecosystems – in their varied forms – are true drivers and leaders for meaningful and measurable gains in STEM at a time when our country needs them the most. Consider printing our business card that features a QR code link to the briefing book for you to share with your Ecosystem partners.
- Completion of a Strategic Plan for the SLECoP
Please take time through this holiday season to rest and reflect on the incredible strides we are making together as a Community of Practice. The best is yet to be in 2023!
STEM Learning Ecosystems & TIES