Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance
The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance (TRSA) builds broad, deep, and innovative pathways for students to access high-impact careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
Me and My Math Mentor: Volunteers spend 30 minutes once a week working with students on their basic math facts using fun and engaging math games.
STEM Cafe: On the second Tuesday of every month, a Green Country high school starts their day off with informal STEM, coffee and donuts. Schools host a local STEM professional to learn about college and career paths. Presentations are broadcast on Facebook live for other schools to join in on this alternative educational program.
Summer Academy: In 2017, TRSA took STEM Camps to a new level with “”The Summer Academy,”” a series of camps designed to engage, educate, and inspire students by using their interests to teach STEM concepts.
TRASE (Tulsa Resource Area for STEM Educators): This is a free resource for teachers, administrators, club leaders, and more! From professional development opportunities to free school supplies, we have resources to make sure that educators across Green Country have access to the support they need.
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Flight Night
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- T.D. Williamson
- Tulsa Area United Way
- Tulsa Community College
- SK Plymouth
- ITC Holdings
- Tulsa Regional Chamber
- Hundreds of area high school girls learn about female heroes.
- Teachers get hands on experience in building and flying drones.
- Spartan college hosts area high schoolers for women in STEM.
- Essay contest challenges students to write-about Oklahoma hidden figures.
- STEM teachers get free supplies for their classrooms.
- STEM expo-encourages students to find a passion for science and technology.