About the Initiative
The STEM Learning Ecosystem Community of Practice is now welcoming new Ecosystems through a rolling admission process. A outline of this process is provided below.
- If your community is interested in becoming a part of the global STEM Learning Ecosystems Community of Practice, please email email@example.com to schedule an interview.
- Community is advised of readiness to join SLECoP.
- Community is provided with a link to rolling SLECoP allocation.
- The community’s application is reviewed for community readiness to join SLECoP.
- A formal recommendation is made regarding the community’s readiness to join the SLECoP.
- Communities that are ready to join the SLECoP are announced at the following SLECoP Convening and congratulated through international, national and local press releases.