Are you a forward-thinking teacher looking for resources to give your classroom and students a competitive edge in our ever-changing world?
If yes, this opportunity is for you!
TIES is seeking educators to join a special cohort of forward-thinking teachers to pilot IBM SkillsBuild courses, share observations and offer courses to students they serve.
IBM SkillsBuild is a free program of online courses that allow learners of all ages to gain valuable skills, earn verified digital credentials, connect with mentors and explore fields and careers ranging from Artificial Intelligence to Cybersecurity. This particular opportunity is to work with SkillsBuild for high school students.
Educators selected to join the cohort will:
- Gain a valuable opportunity to partner with IBM, one of the world’s leading technology companies.
- Play a role in shaping SkillsBuild as a program platform that aligns with educator needs and motivations.
Form connections with other educators from across the country also working with IBM SkillsBuild.
- Receive a $500 stipend.
- Learn how to bring SkillsBuild to students to teach them foundational skills that will set them up for future success.
To be considered for inclusion in the cohort of educators:
- Review the program requirements.
- Complete the application.