BmoreSTEM is a cross-sector collaboration working to build, promote, and sustain a STEM learning culture throughout Baltimore City. STEM learning happens everywhere, and BmoreSTEM seeks to connect and align STEM learning opportunities to ensure greater impact and outcomes for all of Baltimore’s young people that will, in turn, develop a thriving STEM economy in the region.
STEM Summer 2017 – BmoreSTEM hosted an interactive resource guide for parents seeking STEM camp options during the summer of 2017. This was done in partnership with the Summer Funding Collaborative: 10 Baltimore-area foundations that pooled money in support of summer learning opportunities throughout the city.
- The Maryland Out of School Time Network
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Johns Hopkins University – Center for Educational Outreach
- The Digital Harbor Foundation