How Does My Community Apply?
- Step #1: View the current map of STEM Learning Ecosystems and list of Invited Communities. If you are located in an area within an identified STEM Learning Ecosystem, let us know and we can help make a connection. If you are looking to cultivate a STEM Learning Ecosystem in a new area, please complete the brief online Interest Form using the button below. We will review your form and respond with any follow-up and/or invitation to apply.
- Step #2: Participate in two webinars about Initiative:
- Initiative and Application Process Overview Webinar #1 – Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 9:00am PT | 10:00am MT | 11:00am CT | 12:00pm ET.
- Application Process Technical Assistance Webinar #2 – Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 9:00am PT | 10:00am MT | 11:00am CT | 12:00pm ET.
- Step #3: If invited, complete and submit application, including all supplemental materials via the online form by 5:00pm PT on Tuesday, May 1, 2018. Please note: only one application per community will be accepted. We encourage you to work collaboratively with your community partners.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.