LEAD STEM is a unique leadership development experience tailored for National STEM Learning Ecosystem leaders and emerging leaders that uses best practices and promising innovations from top leadership training to create a new generation of individuals who have vested interests in advancing STEM and its core principles throughout the US.
The application process includes three phases: (1) Interest Form (pre-application); (2) Application; and (3) Interviews (web-based). All interested applicants must complete all phases in order to be considered for the program. See the attached overview for more information.
Who Should Apply?
We are seeking leaders and emerging leaders from Cohorts 1 and 2 within STEM Learning Ecosystems. We are now accepting interest forms from all applicants from existing STEM Learning Ecosystems who have the support of their Ecosystem Lead instead of limiting it to one per Ecosystem.
- Interest Forms Due: 5:00pm ET; Friday, May 26, 2017
- Applications Due: June 16, 2017
- Interview Notification: June 23, 2017
- Selection Notification: July 7, 2017
- Program Begins: September 2017
- Program Concludes: August 2018
Want to Learn More?
- Download the LEAD STEM one-pager for program information.
- Watch the LEAD STEM informational webinar.
- Submit an Interest Form.
For information on the webinar, Interest Form and the overall program, please contact Angela Baber at or (720) 272-0285.