Cape Cod Regional STEM Network
The Cape Cod Regional STEM network brings together educators, school districts, business and industry partners, and community members who share a commitment to inspiring and supporting young people’s interest and achievement in STEM learning and careers.
“The Teacher-in-Residence program is designed to be a creative exchange with teachers and STEM sites with the goal of better engaging students in STEM outside the classroom and integrating that learning back at school.
Science on the Street is a popular yearly event that the Cape Cod Regional STEM Network does. Science on the Street is a day-long immersion in how science, technology, engineering, and math come into play—and work—in real life, right here on Cape Cod.”
- Hemant Chikarmane – Interim Dean of Science, Mathematics, and Engineering at Cape Cod Community College
- Chris Adams – Chief of Staff at the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce
- Amy Fish – Innovation Studio Facilitator in the Bourne Public Schools
- Peter Karlson – Founder and CEO of NeuEon, Inc.
- Barbara Knoss – Director of Education & Volunteers at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History
- Michael P. Looney, Sr.- Director of Career and Technical Education for the Mashpee Public School System
- Leila Maxwell – Director of STEM Instruction for the Dennis-Yarmouth Regional School District
- Keith Morrison – Vice President of Operations and Engineering at SencorpWhite
- Bert Jackson – Director of Community Outreach for Cape Cod Blue Economy Project
- Scott Kania – CEO of EarthWatch
Ecosystem Spotlight: Cape Cod Regional STEM Network