Hear from your fellow Community of Practice Members about their initiatives, projects and efforts during an E2E Session. Reserve your spot using the Convening App today.
We are excited for the E2E (Ecosystem to Ecosystem) sessions being held at the Community of Practice Convening. Thank you to all the Community of Practice Members who submitted proposals.
There are over 30 E2E sessions to select from! A few sessions include:
- Big Data for Little Kids: Implementing Data Science in Early Childhood Programs
- Bringing Programs to Scale
- From Family Engagement to Family Empowerment in STEM
- Running an Ecosystem on a Shoestring
- For Teens, by Teens: Leveraging Youth Voice and Action to Launch Large Interest-Driven Stem Events
- Connecting with Community Colleges for STEM Pathways: NSF Advanced Technological Education Grants
- High Impact Practices in STEM Mentoring
To read more about each session, make sure to download the Convening App and reserve your spot by starring (setting reminders for) your sessions. Space will be limited for these sessions. Reserve your spot today.